Departure: Doss dei Laresi of Alpe Cermis (1.278 m.) - Arrival: Rifugio Paion, Alpe Cermis (2.230 m.) - Difficulty: low
2nd fraction "Vertical Run" - Download Route KML FIRST CHANGE: the skyroller athlete will pass the baton to the runner, who will reach the hut Paion along the ski slope.
Race session regulation: Vertical Run
1. The race will begin, starting with the delivery of the baton by the athlete of the same team of the Ski roll fraction. The path has the following characteristics: difference in altitude m. 950, length of the race m. 3.500.
2. The start will take place in the special zone of exchange; it will be fenced off and signposted.
3. The race route will be properly marked and it will follow the ski slope called Olimpia 2 and Olimpia 1.
4. The Organizing Committee will communicate, on the eve of the race, the maximum race time. It also reserves the right to modify the schedules and the route of the race in case of changed weather conditions - or in case of exceptional circumstances - also occurred during the competition. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to require participants to wear trail shoes in case of bad weather.
5. At any stage of the race the athletes will have to move in an autonomous and self-sufficient way, without help and external assistance, in the event of accidents competitors are required to bring mutual help. The use of sticks is admitted.
6. The arrival of the single fraction will take place on delivery of the baton in the area reserved for the paragliding take-off.
7. The transport of any clothing packed in rucksacks will be arranged from loc. Doss dei Laresi up to the arrival of chair lift / paraglide fraction in loc. Paion del Cermis.
8. Giving notice in advance, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to bring the necessary changes to the present Regulation, in order to improve the success of the event.
9. Only athletes with membership F.I.D.A.L. valid on the date of the race are allowed to participate in the competition.